General Labourer - Davidson
November 29th, 2019
Youngs Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealership is looking for a part time General Labourer to join our team in Davidson. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Youngs Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan.
The Role You Will Play:
- Using high pressure washer, compressed air, vacuum cleaner, polisher and other tools as needed to complete the exterior and interior cleaning of both new and used equipment and company vehicles.
- Operating a pilot truck for over dimensional loads as required by Saskatchewan Transportation.
- Keep the company equipment in good condition by performing necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain yard appearance and functionality including paved areas, gravel, grass, weed control, water and snow removal.
- Minor building maintenance, such as but not limited to: light bulbs replacement, filter cleaning, painting, door hardware, etc.
- Must have valid drivers license and provide clean drivers abstract.
- Previous experience in a shop environment an asset.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including lifting to 50lbs and upwards to 75lbs, walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Must be dependable, reliable, possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Must work overtime and weekends as scheduled and requested. Understand that in addition to emergencies overtime may be scheduled during the busy seeding through harvest seasons.