Service Manager - Raymore
February 8th, 2019
Young’s Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealership is looking for a motivated individual with the skills to manage a Service Department in Raymore, Sk. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Young’s Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Efficiently manage and direct all aspects of the Service Department operations.
- Coordinate work schedules, training for technicians and manage staffing needs.
- Provide a working environment free from recognized health and safety hazards in accordance with all Saskatchewan legislation requirements.
- Work with other departments to ensure the overall success, customer satisfaction and probability expected from a high-profile dealership.
- An ideal candidate would possess previous service department administrative experience and mechanical aptitude.
- Exceptional leadership, mentorship and team building skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and precise communication (verbal/written) skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Previous management experience would be an asset.