Ag Equipment Technician - Regina
Young’s Equipment Inc., southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealer is looking for experienced Ag Equipment Technician to join our team in Regina. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established, community involved, and family owned, Young’s Equipment is a leader in the industry.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers;
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program, pension plan and leading performance incentives;
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Accurately recording all work;
- Repairing, servicing or assembling all types of farm machinery;
- Providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- An ideal candidate must have a Level 2 to Journeyman status in Agricultural Equipment Technician;
- Must be willing to work on the road;
- Proficiency with all tools of the trade including electronic diagnostic equipment;
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulics, engine, power-train and air conditioning for all types of farm machinery;
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position;
- Must work overtime and weekends as scheduled and requested.
November 26th, 2020